14 June 2006

Life Hack podcast for Lifehack.org

Friend Chris Brogan is announcing the new Life Hack podcast for Lifehack.org:

"The Life Hack podcast covers weekly productivity tips, insights into how to speed up your life, interviews with people who can help you develop yourself, and highlights from our community platform. Lifehack.org is the creation of Leon Ho."

I have just finished listening to Episod one, which consists of an interview of Patricia Ryan Madson, the author of Improv Wisdom: Don't Prepare, Just Show Up. This sounds like a fascinating book, which really seems worth reading.

3 Comments:

At 6/14/2006 08:20:00 pm, Blogger Matthew Cornell said...

I'm finishing the book now - it's neat.

 
At 6/20/2006 06:40:00 am, Blogger Patricia Ryan Madson said...

Thank you so much for reading the book, Improv Wisdom. It makes me very happy to learn that you are finding it worthwhile. That is my purpose in writing it: to be useful to others.
Hope you day is full of Happy Improvisations!
Patricia Ryan Madson

 
At 6/20/2006 11:50:00 am, Blogger Pascal Venier said...

Thanks for your comment, Patricia.
I have yet actually read the book, but this great podcast surely encouraged me to do so, if I can get hold of it in the United Kingdom.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home