29 April 2006

Mainewebreport blog sued by Warren Kremer Paino Advertising.

What a disgrace! Mainewebreport blog is being sued by Warren Kremer Paino Advertising. The firm CEO is a man of the name of Peter Kremer, who according to his corporate profile, "a rare combinaison of intensity and congeniality, Peter as a way of making even total strangers feel welcome".

Here is what Lance of the Mainewebreport says

"State Contractor Files Federal Lawsuit Against Me
Warren Kremer Paino Advertising has filed a 3 count multi-million dollar federal lawsuit against me for the reporting I’ve done in this blog. They are claiming defamation, libel, and copyright infringement.
Getting the sheriff to deliver the suit to me, in front of my kids and neighbors, is the latest freaked-out situation this Office of Tourism has put me in. I have to say this has disrupted the Dutson household a bit, that’s what happens when someone files a crushing lawsuit that, if successful, would utterly destroy my life.
So here I am, one man against the state and its contractors, put in the position of shutting up or being pounded by their deep pockets and a wild misconception of what the court system is supposed to be used for. One person who has exposed a cavalcade of incompetence and who has to choose to allow it, or face an onslaught of personal attack and legal action."
This is crap, total crap and I’m not going to fold, not at this point. They’ve already screwed with me and my family so much, and I will not be bullied into discontinuing my work here. This state agency is wasting money, telling stories, and paying subcontractors who seem more focused on spending their time and money bludgeoning critics with legal threats and lawsuits rather than working to promote Maine tourism.
This is supposed to be our biggest industry, but it’s being run like a trailer-park daycare on its 3rd notice from the Human Services people.
Here’s the ad they’re suing me for showing, an ad I pulled from the Maine Department of Economic and Community Development website, that features a phone sex number instead of the real number to call for Maine tourism information"

Read more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home