25 December 2005

To Douglas Johnston (A Million Monkeys Typing)

I have been trying to email Douglas Johnston for a little while, but my emails seems to be bouncing! I have therefore decided to resort to posting my message on this blog. (The original was of course in French). Dear Douglas (but also dear Jennifer and dear Conor), Please allow me to send you my best wishes for Chrismas. There is very little in my view to be said about comments recently made by Lee Philips, they do not deserve it. Thanks again, on behalf of so many GTD-ers for your altruism and generosity. Bien amicalement. Pascal

1 Comments:

At 12/27/2005 03:55:00 pm, Blogger Douglas Johnston said...

Merci, mon ami, and a very happy holiday to you and yours.

dj

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home