01 October 2005

Minezemac on Tracks, Getting Things Done properly

Minezemac is a very promising new blog on "all things Mac or not", with its companion wiki. It is all about such things as Mac, GTD and Mind Maps.

I discovered it through a post on GTD+Moleskine+Tracks=Hipskine.

Hipskine

I had, of course, already heard much about Tracks which has been developped by bsag at But She is a Girl, one of my favourite blogs and a great source of both wisdom and Mac tips.

I had another look at Tracks, which is indeed so impressive, judging from the screenshots and the screencasts. I spent several hours trying to understand how to install it but my abilities. It is such a shame there isn't a web-based version à la backpack, it would be a great success. There might be a great business idea there.

2 Comments:

At 10/06/2005 07:45:00 am, Anonymous dekay said...

Pascal,

installing tracks is a bit complicated but nevertheless manageable. If you need help - send me a note. I just installed it yesterday; re-discovered it as well with the Hipskine post; but alas - it crashes on my system too often. I guess I will give the OmniOutlinerPro tool a try... ;)

Dan

 
At 10/08/2005 06:21:00 pm, Blogger Pascal Venier said...

Thanks Dekay. I am myself giving Kinkless and OO a try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home