18 October 2005

@Contexts and Real-Life(tm)

"If I where a Mac user I would try Kinkless GTD" says Christian Eriksson in a very interesting posting on his blog Sanctum mekkanicum, A analog soul in a digital world, I have come across on Technorati.
My initial thought (in gtd talk):
Next action: Switch over!
;-)
I did it 15 months ago and there is no turning back.
A new version of Kinkless GTD", which keep getting better and better, has incidently just been released. Thanks Ethan! Keep up the good work!
Saying that, I was very impressed by Masterlist very recently presentented on the quintessential Personal productivity Show, by in Cameron Reilley and Des Paroz on the Podcast Network. I downloaded it on my wintel machine at the university and it does sound very good.

3 Comments:

At 10/19/2005 02:36:00 am, Anonymous AdminID said...

The link for masterlist is malformed.

 
At 10/19/2005 02:37:00 am, Blogger Des Paroz said...

Hi Pascal

Thanks for the plug!!

 
At 10/19/2005 12:05:00 pm, Blogger Pascal Venier said...

Thanks adminid for letting me know. I have now corrected it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home