28 June 2005

Salford : ... One Shocking City!

I discovered today that I worked in One Shocking City

One Shocking City

Apparently, Public hangings are back in Salford

Public Hangings are Back

But furthermore, You're never far from a main artery in Salford

You're never far from a main artery in Salford

and believe it or not, Salford's full of pond life

You're never far from a public artery in Salford

... to discover the truth visit www.oneshockingcity.com

PS. Of course I had no idea as I work in the Ivory Tower

Peel Building, University of Salford

In the meantime, Bolton, where I live, seems to have set its mind to becoming a slum as the Bolton Metropolitan Borough Council has decided to no longer collect refuse weekly but fortnightly! A Dickensian summer in perspective

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home